This blog has been a long time coming but now the time is here.
Table of Contents
First of all, what is Transformation?
- a complete change in the appearance or character of something or someone, especially so that that thing or person is improved.
Now that sounds good doesn’t it? After all most of us want to improve ourselves and our lives. The best way to do that is to take the first step. Being here is The 1st Powerful Step to Transformation.
There is so much I want to share with you, that it’s hard to know where to start. Now I have begun it is very exciting and makes me realise I should have done this sooner.
I have so much that I hope will help you on your own journey. I have been actively learning and seeking spiritual knowledge for over 40 years on and off.
I will bring you books and courses that helped me move forwards on this lifelong journey as well as other newer ones that look good.
This post will be touching on subjects that will be explored in more detail in other posts.
I will always encourage you though, to use your own intuition.
What is intuition?
In case you don’t know, intuition is that feeling you get inside that says YES or NO! Often called a gut feeling by those in business, CEO’s etc as well as many other people. Many of them nowadays are happy to admit that they listen to that gut feeling or intuition. As more and more people awaken, self help, wellbeing, spirituality and all that goes with it has become a hot topic. When I started out people did not mention intuition even in vague terms.
Intuition is commonly known as gut feeling because you feel it in your body, in the solar plexus chakra.
Have you heard of chakra’s? Do you know what they are?
This is from Mindvalley.com
- The entire universe is made of energy, and your body is no exception. The 7 main chakras play an important role in the balance and health of our bodies.
- Long before modern technology and science, ancient cultures knew that all living things carried a life force with them. They called the centers of energy that moved inside of us the 7 chakras.
- So, what are the 7 chakras?
- Chakra is an old Sanskrit word that literally means wheel.
- This is because the life force, or prana, that moves inside of you is spinning and rotating. This spinning energy has 7 centers in your body, starting at the base of your spine and moving all the way up to the top of your head.
Each of the chakras has a different part to play in our physical and mental health and general wellbeing. If they are blocked or not working at an optimum level such as running too fast or too slow, they can affect us without our knowing the cause.
The chakras is a whole topic on its own and they play an important part in transforming our lives, so this is an important topic to learn about.
What is an Awakening, also known as a spiritual awakening?
- According to Deepak Chopra, awakening happens when you are no longer living in a dream world where you filter everything through your ego and focusing on the future and the past. Instead, you have an almost simultaneous awareness of your individual self and the connection between that and everything else.
I think it is a bit different for everybody. The experience will depend upon upbringing, culture, outlook and knowledge etc.
If you have read about it and the person or people had a bad experience then its possible you will too. Your subconscious takes on board a wide variety of things you decide to believe and then ensures that you have the experience it thinks you want.
For me and many others it is a growing awareness that everything you have been taught isn’t real. That the materialistic world we live in is unnecessary and not real life. It can be very gradual or happen quickly, which can be confusing.
In the world we have always known our ego is in charge and keeps us disconnected. When we awaken we realise that there is so much more and we yearn to be reconnected.
This too will be explored in greater detail in another post.
Ultimately we all want to be happy. So many people search for happiness their whole lives and only get to feel it in brief bursts if at all.
Happiness is not a sometime thing you should be able to feel happy most of the time. I say most because we are human after all. Happiness is a choice and should not be dependant on other people, material things or outward circumstances. We can be happy with very little but most don’t believe that. We have been indoctrinated with the constant barrage of ‘you need a better job, more money, bigger house, car, better holidays, more meals out, weekends away’ and the list goes on.
That’s without all the personal stuff. Must have this bag, those designer clothes, that jewellery, make-up. Need regular spa visits, massages, false nails etc. Sound familiar?
We have so much available to us and so few are actually happy.
This too we will explore and find the way to make this the ‘norm’ in your life, not an occasional thing.
Let’s make a start on The 1st Powerful Step to Transformation
All the things above and so much more will be explored in greater depth in the coming blog posts.
If you have found your way here, even if it’s by accident, then this is for you.
Coincidence or even accidentally clicking the wrong link is meant because you found your way here.
See you again soon.
If you enjoyed this post, please share.
Questions and comments welcome.