We have been hearing about it for years, some say yes it works and is amazing. Others say NO it doesn’t work, it’s rubbish.
What do YOU think? Does The Law of Attraction Work? Is it a real thing that you can make work for you or are things that happen just coincidence?
Table of Contents
What about coincidence?
There are different ideas even on this. One school of thought is that there is no such thing as coincidence, it’s the universe at work. The other side is everything you think you made happen, would have happened anyway, by coincidence.
- A coincidence is a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances that have no apparent causal connection with one another.
Is it a coincidence when:
- you think of someone and they call you?
- you think about something and want an answer and you see or hear the answer, apparently randomly?
- an amount of money you need comes to you, via an ordinary source, but it turns out to be the exact amount you need?
Then what is it?
Freud’s 3 levels of mind
- The preconscious consists of anything that could potentially be brought into the conscious mind.
- The conscious mind contains all of the thoughts, memories, feelings, and wishes of which we are aware at any given moment. This is the aspect of our mental processing that we can think and talk about rationally. This also includes our memory, which is not always part of consciousness but can be retrieved easily and brought into awareness.
- The unconscious mind is a reservoir of feelings, thoughts, urges, and memories that are outside of our conscious awareness. The unconscious contains contents that are unacceptable or unpleasant, such as feelings of pain, anxiety, or conflict.
Croix Sather, an international manifestation expert says:
- The conscious mind is our awake logical mind. When we say mind, this is the part of the mind that we usually think of.
The SUB-conscious mind runs in the background controlling our habits, automatic actions and responses. The subconscious mind is super powerful. It controls more than 90% of what we do. Almost everything we do is a matter of repetition conditioning. We follow the same routine when we wake up, we drive to work the same route, and let the same things distract us every day.
- The third level of the mind is incredibly powerful. I call it the Vibrational Mind and it is the conduit to manifesting everything you want. This level of the mind is virtually ignored by everyone claiming to be a manifestation expert because most don’t understand the true power of the mind.
What is the Vibrational mind?
- Imagine an iceberg.
The 10% of the iceberg that is above the water, that is the conscious mind.
The 90% that is below the water, that is the subconscious mind.
The water around the iceberg, that is the Vibrational Mind. It is what connects everything and everyone together through the vibration of energy.
- Everything and everyone vibrates an energy. You experience this every moment of every day.
So it does work?
It does seem so, though most of the time we are unaware of it happening. It’s those times when all our levels of vibrational frequency are exactly in tune and in tune with the vibration of the universal flow or mind.
It depends upon our moods which are affected by our thoughts. So negative thoughts bring our mood down and therefore our vibration. Positive thoughts on the other hand, raise our mood and our vibration.
Have you ever noticed the way everything seems to go well when you are happy and excited about something? That elevated mood makes you vibrate at the right frequency and connects you to the matching frequency of the universe. You are then in the flow. That magical time when everything happens as it should and wonderful things just flow to you.
So what can you do?
You are probably realising exactly what you need to do right now. You need to be positive. ALL the time! Is that possible? Not really but it is possible for the majority of the time. We are human after all. External things can affect the way we feel but it should only be temporary.
How do I know? Because I am happy and therefore positive, most of the time. Wasn’t easy getting to this point. It takes time and effort but is worth it because you get the life you want and deserve.
So what’s the plan?
This is a very powerful practice to get into the habit of. When you are grateful it elevates your mood. It engenders feelings of happiness which leads to positive thoughts. Try thinking of or writing down a list of everything you are grateful for. A roof over your head, food, family, friends and so on.
Do this when you wake up and as you go to sleep. You will be surprised at the difference it makes. The more grateful you are, it seems the more you have to be grateful for. It’s a wonderful positive way to start your day and end it too. It can help you to sleep better rather than having negative thoughts running round endlessly keeping you awake.
Check your thoughts
Try to keep your thoughts positive. Easier said than done I know but with practice, it is possible. When you notice negative thoughts creeping in, switch to something more positive, think about something that makes you smile or think of things you are grateful for.
Learn To Love YOU
Every day look yourself in the eyes in the mirror and say “I love you” and mean it. You are perfect in your own unique way. We are all different and should celebrate that fact. We judge others and judge ourselves the most.
Every time you catch yourself knocking who you are, what you do or how you look or any other version of putting yourself down, STOP. Remind yourself that you are unique in your own perfect way. Tell yourself “I am enough”.
Give yourself the kindness and care you give others because you are worth it too..
It can and does work but it’s not as simple as saying affirmations like many books would have you believe. Yes they can help as long as you aren’t self sabotaging.
What is important is to raise your vibration because as it gets higher your happiness increases. That in turn raises your vibration even higher.
That’s what they left out. That it’s the feeling accompanying the desire to manifest that can set it in motion. The happiness, the joy, the knowledge that it is yours already. Be precise in what you want too.
A true Story
I asked for a new car. No details or anything really, just the fervent desire for a new car. A few days later we had that new car. It was a loan car that was tiny and felt like a tin can. My husbands car got hit by a person backing out of his drive quickly without looking.
Luckily my husband wasn’t hurt, just shaken up but the car needed fixing, hence the loan car.
So though we got the car, it wasn’t what I wanted and certainly not in the way I wanted. I was just testing it out to see what happened. Then forgot about it.
The moral of that story is be careful what you wish for. I now add: If its for the good of all involved and does no harm. Or words to that effect.
Thank you for visiting. If you enjoyed the post, please share.
Comments and questions welcome.